Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sick Again...and a Cute Display

Hey friends! How was your Tuesday? Mine did not start off well. I woke up with a pounding heachache and stuffed up nose..again! I just got over the cold, and I have another strain I guess. But all day long I've been super miserable and wrote sub plans for tomorrow..not sure if I'll go in.

On a positive note, my assistant got our spring display up outside our room! Take a look! :)



I love them and purchased the packet from TPT from Second Grade Smartypants.

Ok, well I'm off to nurse this cold...I really wanted to get in a workout, but instead this girl is going to be getting a workout on the couch this evening. :) Have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. Love the display. Sooooo cute.

    I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better! Love your display!

    Karen
    Anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete