So anyways, I am linking up this week because I remembered to take some pics to share with you of my week :)
1. We learned about Earth day at the beginning of the week (like most of you did I'm sure) and we completed a syllable activity. How are your kids doing with syllables? We're still a little shaky, but getting there.
2. We also watched Brainpop about recycling and completed a True False sort.
3. Then we wrote about how to care for the earth and painted our hands, then my assistant displayed them in the hall!
4. In math, we have been learning about 3D shapes and we explored them using treats...Although I got furious when I told them they could not eat the gum until they got home and I had 2 kids sneak it in class and 3 more sneak them right when we walked out the door to get on the buses! Those stinkers! Luckily, I had a plastic baggie with me and made them spit them out!
5. Last, in reading groups my high kids played a CVCe game created by Laura Martin at Peace Love and First Grade...they absolutely LOVED the superheros! I definitely encourage you to buy it! Very cute game :)
Ok, so I'm off to relax a bit tonight..the future Mr. won't be home for about another hour and then we're having left overs..love when I don't have to cook on Fridays! Tomorrow, we're off to talk to 2 potential apartment homes up in Greensboro! Very excited to move in July! :) Have a great evening!