Monday, March 18, 2013

Bunny Base ten! (freebie)

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a fantastic Monday. The kids were a little crazy today. I'm not sure if it was coming back from the weekend or the rainy, cold day we had. This weather is terrible...it was 73 and sunny on Saturday and today, 42 and rainy. Ugh!

Well to make some things cheery, I created a spring center I will be using in the coming weeks which focuses on base ten. Students take a card and write the correct number of what is being represented on the corresponding sheet. And the best part...it's free to you! Just click on the pic to snag a copy! Hope you can use it and if you do, please leave a comment telling me how ya like it! :) Thanks so much and have a relaxing evening. I'm off to make pork loin and cheesy hashbrown casserole! Yum!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the base 10 bunnies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Thanks for sharing. What time is dinner?!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing complimentary in this world, but ensure that you Buy facebook reviews solitary from genuine sources for productive recognition on the web. buy facebook reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. This solution is no uncertainty, spending plan pleasant yet extremely effective that you could constantly use for promoting your organization and bringing exposure on international degree. buy us facebook likes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

    ReplyDelete