Friday, January 25, 2013

Early release day and a Valentine Freebie

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! Boy this week went fast! We had Monday off and then I went to a conference yesterday and then got an early release day today due to icy conditions. It's been a crazy week to say the least. Then as a side note, I turned in an ad at my hometown for our engagement and they managed to mess it up and say we were already married! My future mother in law called wondering why she wasn't invited to the wedding. lol. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper yesterday and I think they are going to run the ad again in the next issue. 

Anyway, it was nice to do some relaxing this afternoon. I love snuggling up and in a bit I'm going to start a Jodi Picoult book. Have you heard of her? She's great! Her books are all page turners for me. Here's the one I'm about to start..
 Lone Wolf: A Novel

And finally, I have a Valentine freebie for you. I caught up on all my centers last weekend, and this one is an ABC order station. Here's your copy! Hope you enjoy it. :) Have a great weekend! Hope we don't lose power, but being from the North, this isn't really that bad. ;)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the book recommendation! I've read almost all of her books and I have such a hard time putting them down. They're so good! Curling up with a book is definitely my favorite thing to do. Enjoy!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete