Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What we Were up to Today...

Hey friends! Boy, have I got a terrible headache. It started right after breakfast today and hasn't quite. Thankfully we're having a breakfast dinner of french toast and then I'm gonna get my jammies on and rest. I just wanted to share a few things of what's been going on in the classroom...

we complete elf applications and wrote about being an elf and my asst. put them in the hallway :)

We also watched Santa feed the reindeer after writer's workshop today and boy we're the kids sooo excited! Haha, they could have watched it all day.






And finally we read Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and completed a beginning, middle and end graphic organizer and you can grab a copy FREE! Just click on the pic.  :)


 Hope everyone has a great Wednesday! Half way through the week and a day and a half to go for us!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment