Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Germs are Yucky!

So today was picture day and I wasn't thinking that when I planned our glitter/germ experiment, but luckily the kids had their shots taken in the morning and then we did the activitiy right after. I was quick and easy, but once again, those are the lessons that I think teach so much! So first we did the glitter on hands and they loved it! It really connected with knowing the glitter was the "germs" and we found out the best way to get it off was soap and water. :)




Then we brainstormed about germs and I had them choose 2 sentences to put on their germ cutouts (courtesy of The mailbox)




And finally, I had my assistant display them in the hall..I think they came out cute, what do you think?! :)



Also, last thing I wanted to share that is un-educational related. My fiance is on a gluten, soy free diet so last night I went up to the health foods store and got these amazing ice cream bars. I've had them before with his mom and they are actually very good! They're made with coconut milk and completely dairy free! I think they're even better than reg ice cream bars! 



That's it for today! Have a great night!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment