Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Our Number Line Activity!

Hey friends! Happy wednesday! We are halfway through the week! :) I do have to say, it started kinda slow, but now it's zooming by. Today we started talking about how to add and one way of using the number line to help us. I made a huge number line on the floor and had kids come up to "jump" to the next number to help them solve. While they worked on the carpet, those in their seats had white boards in front of them and mini number lines that they used at the same time. Here are some pics of that lesson! The kids loved it!
Here's me helping a little friend!

the smart board lesson that I generated num. sentences from



working hard at our seats!


Have a great evening! I'm off to relax and then catch some early shut-eye. :)
Photobucket

1 comment: