Friday, September 28, 2012

First grade Common Core

I know I blogged about this a few posts ago, but I am so ready to try this workbook out! I love having creative, hands-on lessons and activities and with the common core upon us, this will be a wonderful resource to help me with the first grade common core!

http://corecommonstandards.com/images/first-grade-common-core-standards-workbook.png
If you have not seen this before...I URGE you to go to the link RIGHT NOW! haha. Really, it's amazing though. The website offers a sample preview of just some of the pages in the book and they are all great worksheets and centers that we first grade teachers can use right now. I really like the new standards and I think by having less and delving more deeply into the topics, our kids will really excel and be better thinkers and learners. So please, go to the website and check it out! You won't be disappointed.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog. Don't ever let Negative Nellies get you down. A child's work is his play. Keep it fun, I believe children are much happier and learn more when there is a level of fun. Also thanks for sharing this common core. Book, I need it.

    Keep going, you are doing great.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete