Sunday, September 16, 2012

Common Core and Superstar

Hey everyone! So I've seen posts upon posts for the kindergarten common core workbook and just had to see if there is a first grade one...guess what?! There is! yay!
 First Grade Common Core Workbook
 If you have not checked these out, these books would be an awesome addition to your curriculum and contain worksheets and centers that are all geared toward common core standards in ELA and Math. Whoop whoop! I might just have to download a copy!

The other thing I wanted to share was my "door of fame." We do star students and each day of the week, that student participates in special activities. At the end of the week, my assistant traces his/her hands and they sign their paper then it gets posted on our door of Top Acts. We just started so it's bare now, but our first little one really enjoyed this! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment