Thursday, August 2, 2012

student info freebie

Hey Friends! So today is a relaxing and do nothing day! After all sorts of unpacking and many trips to Walmart, I think we are offically moved in! :) I'm stressing out a little, because I'm not sure when I can get in and start working on the classroom, nor have I gotten any info on school stuff, but I emailed my principal today and I hope to hear something. Our first day is August 22 and our open house is August 20th so it's fast approaching. 

I must say, I am seeing so many adorable back to school ideas on here this week! It's hard to stay away from the computer and the future hubby is always yelling at me because he likes to play his video games and with me being on the comp too, it slows down our internet...but I say Honey, it's school stuff, I have to be on! haha

Which brings me to the reason for my post today, I've been inspired to create parent/student info sheets to add to my teacher binder. I created my own cutesy version based off of Busy Teacher's Cafe. Grab your free copy below! 
Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment