Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Great Finds..a linky...and an Ice Cream Addition Game


Hey everyone! Are you having fun at the TPT sale? I sure did. I was on the computer for most of yesterday just scoopin up some finds. I had to keep it under $50 otherwise, my wallet would hate me forever, but I still got some great stuff!
I wanted to share with you my things I thought were super duper awesome and start a linky party to show off YOUR finds! So here we go!
1) Fairy Tales with a Twist by 1st Grade Hip Hip Hooray
2) September Writer's Workshop by I do, We do, You do
3) Handwriting Fairy by Rachelle Smith
4) Lions, Tigers, Bears Oh My Place Value by Live, Laugh and Love to Learn
5) Ultimate Teacher Reader Binder by Lesson Plan SOS Teachers
7) Word Whiz Kids by First Grade Fanatics

Of course you don't have to show us all your finds, but what are some of your favorites!? link up below!

Also I have a new item in my TN store. It's ice cream addition matching. Come "scoop" it up! That's all for today! I can't wait to see what you got at the sale! :)







1 comment:

  1. Looks like you found alot of great things. I haven't bought anything yet. I am still in searching mode :) The ultimate teacher binder is definitely on my list though :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life
    Check out my Classroom Decor Pack of Your Choice Giveaway at my blog.

    ReplyDelete