Saturday, August 4, 2012

August currently and a Freebie!



Hi all!! So I was so excited to see Farley has her August currently set up! Yay! I love doing these! Here's mine....
I love my teacher binder and can't wait to use it! (see my posts a few back to check out the details)

I have to have my coffee and for the first few months, it's ok if it's iced!
 I can't live without any Mailbox books, but I need to have my superbook! It's the go-to book for everything!
Mailbox Superbook Everything for a Successful Year! Grade 1

Also, I have a freebie for you! It hits on the first grade common core standard RF.1. 2 syllables. I plan on cutting and laminating, then keeping the sheets whole and having the students use a dry erase marker to circle the number and turning in at the end of centers. You can use it however you want though! Have a great day!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOTS of coffee is definitely a must! Found you through Farley's linky...and following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were going to the beach in 2 days!!!! Good for you!
    I found you through the Currently Linky! :)

    Erin
    First with Franklin

    ReplyDelete