Tuesday, July 3, 2012

An Award

Hey friends! I've only posted twice a few times, so I think I'll  be forgiven, but I got the Liebster Blog Award from Cindy at All Things Teachery and I just wanted to quickly award to it others who've started up in the blogging world.
The Liebester Blog Award is a special award for blogs with less than 200 followers that deserve more recognition. There are a few rules...

1. Copy and paste the award on to your blog. 
2. Thank the giver and link back to them. 
3. Nominate five other bloggers and let them know by commenting on their blogs.
Here are those I nomiated...
1) Nikkii from an Uncommon to the Core Teacher


Uncommon to the Core
 2) Miss Caudill from Special Speckled Eggs
Photobucket

3) Kaitlyn from Smiles and Sunshine


 4) Mrs. Nunley from First Grade Magic

5) Cassandra from Adventures in Room 5
 

 They all seem like wonderful teachers so go check them out! :)
Photobucket

1 comment: