Monday, June 25, 2012

Some of my shopping stuff!



Hey everyone! I wanted to link up with Kristen and share just a few things of what I've purchased so far for my classroom. I just accepted aposition in North Carolina co-teaching a first grade class and I am beyond excted, but I haven't bought too much yet, because I don't know what the other teacher has. Anyway, here's what I wanted to share with ya!

First since I'll  be teaching first (my favorite grade by the way!) I got the Mailbox Superbook for first. I am so excited because I'll be in Asheboro, which is close to Greensboro, NC where the Mailbox headquarters are! I hope there's a warehouse! ;) I also got a pack of stickers..can never have too many of those!


This is a plastic cup bought at the dollar bin at Target. I put a label on it to make popsicle sticks with math facts and students will pull a stick, say the fact and the answer. I made it general to be used for all the facts!

And last but not least, this is one of my favorites! Every once in a while my dollar store has some sweet, cute deals for the classroom. This is a word wall spinner and it has different things like choose a word and put it in a sentence..etc. I love it because the classroom theme is going to be circus! How fun! :)

Thanks for checking out my finds! I can't wait to see yours! :)





Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new position! Is it Asheboro City? I work for Randolph County.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first grade position! What fun!! I did a long term sub in first grade right after I finished student teaching and loved it! :) I just found your blog and am now following you. I would love it if you stop by sometime!
    Lisen
    wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog. I am your newest follower.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! We co-teach as well and have been doing so for 10 years now! It's great to have a buddy that knows exactly what you're going through!
    ~Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new position! Just stopping by to see what you have bought already. Come by when you get a chance! I'd love for you to visit me!

    Waving from The Teacher's Chatterbox

    ReplyDelete