Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Schedule Cards

So I've been sitting around feeling kinda lazy today. I have a summer cold, which always makes you more miserable when it's hot out. :( Anyway, I wanted to get some schedule cards for my classroom and as many cute ones as there are out there, I didn't see any that were really personalized to what my classroom will be like, so I made my own. I hope you like them! Stop by my store to pick up your copy! Thanks and have a good Tuesday! Now out to do some grocery shopping!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah!

    I'm your newest follower! Your blog is so cute! Congratulations on your engagement/impending wedding...you had commented on my engagement too...we are actually postphoning our wedding to next October too! How cool!
    I love your schedule cards! They are so cute! Can't wait to check out the rest of your blog!

    Karyn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog and am your newest follower!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness
    Come join my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete