Friday, May 4, 2012

Pretty Darn Excited and Currently

Happy Friday! I got a couple things to share. Got my stitches out on my little neck and just about healed up so that's good. 
I got inspiration from Pinterest :) and made assessment paper for each grade level I teach for the end of the year. These will be half slips of paper with their name, different skills that should be mastered and what their scores are on the AIMS tests. Also I've included space for comments. THEN I will be giving each grade a comprehensive test at the end of this month and the assessment report will be attatched to that and filed in their personal file. :) I'm pretty darn excited of this record keeping idea and I've shared it with a couple of the other title teachers. My principal was out of the school today, but can't wait to share it with him on Monday. I've included a pic of the first grade record and sample page of kindergarten test.
 

Also, here is my Currently May linky party from Oh Boy Fourth Grade.
Alrighty, tomorrow is my fiance's birthday so I'm cooking him up a nice dinner and then we're going to see The Avengers. Have a good weekend! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah.  I just came across your blog through Farley's linky.  I'm also loving blogging right now... I'm new at it, and becoming quickly obsessed!  I'm actually having my first giveaway tonight... I'd love for you to check it out and enter :) 


    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. TotallyterrificteachingtoolsMay 4, 2012 at 12:04 PM

    Love your blog! Just found it! Such cute ideas! Visit me at 
    totallyterrificteachingtools.blogspot.com

    Lohren Nolan 

    ReplyDelete
  3. quick question.... I noticed you sell on Teacher's Notebook.  What are your thoughts on this site compared to TeachersPayTeachers? I know it's smaller, but how are sales?  I just started selling on TpT and was considering venturing there as well, but don't know much about that site.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you get a job, too- you would be amazing in your own classroom (and I've done the whole wait for your own room thing when I worked as an interventionist!).

    I just made something similar for the 3rd quarter of school as a math assessment, too- lot of work, but I needed it! Glad I'm not the only one.

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  5. SecondgradesugarandspiceMay 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM

    love your assessment pages! They look great! :)

    Second Grade Sugar
    and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been thinking about you and your interviewing!  I hope that you get a great spot next year!  I know exactly how you feel but I will be back in the same position next year.  Maybe the following year I will finally get a classroom of my own!

    ReplyDelete