Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Snow?!

So it is April 10th and we are getting traces in snow in Cleveland, OH. Isn't that just great!? Ha! I hate the cold. If we only had snow on Christmas and maybe a dusting on New Year's I'd be a happy camper. Anyone in districts hiring in the south?! :) 
Speaking of hiring, my interview with Parma is tomorrow. Wish me luck. I am nervous, but hoping it goes well! 

Tomorrow I'll be posting a pic of the fraction kites the third graders completed today. They came out very colorful and brighten the Title math hallway. :) Ok that's all for now. Sorry again for the boring post. (I promise they'll get better, I've been off my game with school and wedding stuff) Now on to the mom's for french bread pizza...the best!

2 comments:

  1. I know!  I just got back from a walk while being pelted by a snow/ice mixture in Sandusky!  YIKES!  Good luck at your interview in Parma tomorrow! :)
    Jenn
    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow! Just relax and you'll be fine.

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete