Friday, March 30, 2012

It's Been A While

Hi Friends!

I just want to let you know, I didn't stop blogging...well maybe for a week, but I'm still here, just been on spring break. You know, I am sad to report that I only have 2 days left and I did not do much this break. I did go see Hunger Games, which was really good and went out for ice cream a few nights, but other than that, it's been pretty boring and quiet. And today, I just remembered I have to do progress reports which are due next Tuesday so that's what I'll be doing the last few days of break. Joy! haha. 
I've also been busy with wedding planning. My fiance says I'm a little obsessed and maybe I am, but who hasn't dreamt of a dream wedding since they were a little girl?! haha. I just want things to go perfect, at least a perfect as possible. I started looking into honeymoons since we'll probably book in the fall and we're pretty sure we're going to go to Riviera Maya. I'm so excited for all the beautfiul resorts and then have been hearing that October is the "rainy season" and also it's still hurricane season. Great! I'm nervous about that. :( We'll see how it goes though when the time comes I suppose.
Well I did create a cute spring domino game. It would be prefect for kindergarten and you could have the kids shuffle the cards and pick one then add or subtract the pictures on the dominoes. I'm going to try to fit it in to the schedule next week for my kiddos. Ok, well have a good weekend!

1 comment: