Saturday, January 21, 2012

News....

Well, I think my linky party is a bust! haha, that's ok. I have news for you. I applied a few weeks ago to become a freelance writer for The Mailbox books and they emailed me and wanted me to submit a unit plan. I created a thematic watermelon unit for 1st grade. I uploaded all the files and worksheets on TN. Click on the image to check it out and purchase a copy! I submit the files on Monday, so I hope they like them and hire me. It would definitely be a fun part time job!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the Mailbox thing, that's exciting! And thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm your newset follower now! My homeroom class switches with another teacher and I teach math and science to each class so I'll love getting math ideas from you.

    ReplyDelete