Saturday, October 18, 2014

How I Organize my Data Binder

Hey guys! 
It's been a bit since the last post, but I know I mentioned I would be doing a post on data binders. I unfortunately don't have any freebies to give concerning them, but I thought it might be helpful to show you how I organize mine. (I always like to see other people's to get ideas!)
Here we go!


First, here is the binder...I found it FREE on TPT

Each student section starts off with MClass reading Data/DIBELS. I have space to fill in for beginning, middle and end of year.

Behind that is a writing rubric our district uses. This is also returned to throughout the year to get updated.

I also am utilizing Jodi Southard's math assessments and I have a section where I can record mastery of each standard I assess.

 And then I have the student's reading levels for where they are at at different points of the year. The star indicated where they should be at each time. :)
 I really like this binder, and I have it for parent conferences and if I have to refer a student. FYI, I don't keep their actual math assessments in the binder. I file those in my filing cabinet. :)

If you have any questions, just ask! Have a relaxing Saturday! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment