Saturday, August 24, 2013

Five for err..Saturday!

Hey friends! Whew...what a CRAZY week! We've had inspectors, plumbers, electricians, just about any worker you could name in the school this week making sure everything is ready. Unfortunately, we did not pass a few inspections, and the drive way isn't quite finished yet, so our start of school went from Monday to Tuesday. Parents were informed at 4:30 friday night, and yes, we did have a couple irate families, but for the most part, people have been so understanding that it is a new school being built and things happen. Luckily, that gives us teachers one more day Monday to get everything ready and then Monday night is open house. 
ANYWAY, that's a quick catch up on where I'm at this week...I'm also back for Doodle Bugs..
fiveforfriday2

1. Date night!
 
 Yesterday night, the future hubby and I had date night at Longhorn. I love steaks!! Could never be vegetarian! haha. But it was nice to relax from the week and sip on some ahem..juice!

2. Flowers!
Photo: A flower I got from one of my kiddos at meet and greet! I told her I loved pink and she got this big smile and her face and said me too! :D 
This morning we had a casual meet and greet with the parents and kids at our sister school down the road since they can't get into our school until Monday night. I had one of my sweet friends give me this pretty daisy. I told her my favorite color was pink and she got this big smile on her face and said it was hers too! :)

3.  New Outfit!
 
I think I might try and go out tonight and get a new outfit for open house on Monday. I love shopping! hehe, what girl doesn't!

4. Wedding Shower!
This next weekend, we have our wedding shower in Cleveland! I am so excited to go home and see the family again...especially after the long first school week I'll be having! ;)

5. Cheeze Its!
 
Don't ask me why, but I have been addicted to Cheez-it's lately! I'm snacking on them every night. :) What's your favorite snack?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love Cheeze Its too! I think they seem fresher lately! What do you think? BTW..I really do not enjoy shopping,however my husband would beg to differ! lol
    Have fun at your wedding shower!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to hunt for some new clothes, too. I'm looking a little raggedy lately!

    ReplyDelete