Thursday, June 20, 2013

Cute Paper!!

Hey everyone! So I'm leaving for Asheville today..so excited to get away for the weekend! But before I pack the car, I wanted to quickly show you some paper I bought yesterday and what a great store I've found on etsy! So here's what I got!



The store Prettiful Designs is having a ginormous sale until June 30th! All papers and clipart are 50% off!! Yea, so I scored both of these sets for just 1.88 each! Might have to go back for more ;) Hope you find stuff you like and I'll post more next week! Have a good weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, thanks for sharing! Those papers are fabulous! I swore that I wouldn't allow myself to buy anymore paper, but I might just have to check that sale out! Can't beat a good sale, right?!

    Karen

    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete