Monday, May 6, 2013

Flip Flops and Fun!

Hey friends! So I walked into school today to see our door done by my lovely assistant! She came into work super sick on Friday, but got the flip flops done and it looks amazing! I think we have the best door in the school ;)
She's the best and they are absolutely adorable don't you think?! 

On another note, I am SUPER excited about the TPT sale tomorrow! I have my wishlist loaded and am going to try and spend under $50! :)
And also, my phone interview went amazing on Friday and I was sent on to a face to face interview with the principal on Wednesday after school! I'll tell more about this opportunity and school if I get the job, but I don't want to jinx anything yet! Just pray for me sweet friends! 
Have a great night and Happy Shopping tomorrow!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment