Monday, April 22, 2013

Summer CVC Game Freebie!!

Hey everyone! How was your weekend? We went out on Saturday and looked around at some pretty apartments in Greensboro. We narrowed down to 2 which are right down the street from each other. We're going to stop by and talk with someone this coming Saturday but the plans are to move out in mid-July. I am so excited. Not that I don't love the apts we're in now, but Asheboro is a city that doesn't have a whole lot to do. So the change will be nice!

As promised a few posts back, I do have a little freebie to share with you. On Fridays for guided reading, we play phonics/word games in my groups and the kids just love them, so I've been making a ton of card games. I have a couple very low kiddos and I just focus on CVC words so I made a new summer themed game to play with them until the end of the year. Click the pic to snag a copy for yourself. :) Hope you have a great week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment