Hey sweet friends! Happy Saturday! I wanted to post my 5 things last night, but came home and spent time with the future Mr. watching movies all night. :) So here it is today!
1) This week, we were learning about planets and filling in the fact in our planet books.
2) I'm not sure if I've ever posted about how I organized centers, but we have 5 a week and 7 groups, so they rotate through 3 a day. It looks confusing, but it works for our large class. Next year I should have no more than 16 kids, (28 this year) so I'll probably be able to do it a little differently.
3) My mom and I bought a bunch of silk flowers for the wedding last fall and she's gradually getting them together. Here is a finished one. I love them!!
4) Last week, while doing my weekend cleaning, I put all the quilts on the bed to vacuum and here's our cat..she decided to park it at the top! What a silly girl!
5) On monday night I made chocolate mousse from a recipe I found on pinterest. It was made with coconut milk which I am obsessed about right now and even though the consistency was more like a thin pudding, it was very good! :)
That's it for today....I'm off to do some quick cleaning, finishing up plans for next week and we might go out and start looking at new apartments. Our lease will be up in July and we're not sure if we're going to stay in the area. Have a great Saturday!! Check back tomorrow for a CVC freebie! :)