Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Rainbow Fish

Hey everyone! I cannot believe it's only 5:30 and it's pitch black out there. Why is it called daylight savings time again?! haha. Also, I have not been able to get warm all day. I thought moving down to the south would be a little warmer, but this week we've been getting northern temps. Yuck! Well I'm going to make this short and sweet but today we talked about The Rainbow Fish and it tied in well with our ocean habitat week. We listened to the story on youtube and then sorted these scenario cards based on good or bad friends.




Then I passed out a sheet for them to draw their best friend on. I think they came out cute and it was cute to see quite a lot drew myself as their friend. :) 




You can pick up the template as a FREEBIE! Just click on the pic below.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment