Saturday, October 20, 2012

Write the room Freebie!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Yay for the weekend! It is a beautiful fall day here in central North Carolina. I wanted to go to the mountains today, but my fiance has to do some work so I hope we'll go tomorrow! The trees are just about at their peak and I don't want to miss the fall show! :)

I just finished up this write the room forest animal themed center. Next week we are talking about the forest/woodland habitat and I thought this would be cute for the kiddos to do. When they find the words, they have to sort them based on the UR IR chunks. I hope you like it!
Also I am getting so excited for Halloween. Our school is not allowed to dress up, but we are having a fall festival party on halloween! :) And then it always seems once that holiday is over, the Christmas holidays are right around the corner! (We have Christmas things up already at Walmart!) I can't wait to go back home this year and see my family. :) Welp, I hope you all have a relaxing Saturday. I think I might head up to Greensboro in a while and hit up the teacher store. :D
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment