Friday, July 13, 2012

Caution: Busy Weekend Ahead

Hey Friends! Whew! Yesterday I went to Cedar Point with my little sister as a last hurrah before I leave at the end of the month. We rode a lot of rides and I'm glad I didn't get sunburned. (Thank you SPF 75) I was so excited to take her on the rides because a lot of them she hasn't ever been on and I got to watch her freak and laugh on them all! hehe. Now today, I have to clean our messy apartment my fiance tore up as he was packing the truck with some of our stuff to take down to NC. Tonight, we leave for my future sister-in-laws to stay through Sat night and she'll be taking our engagement pics! Whoot!! Then Sunday through Wednesday, we'll be in hot and humid North Carolina looking for apartments! Ahh! Yay! I'm so excited. I've actually been crossing off the days on my calendar which I never do! haha. Either way, too much on my mind. I'll be a busy girl, but I hope to post some of our pics once we get them. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

PS. I need your help! I'm looking for a two-page calendar to put in my teacher binder. Would like to have cutesy graphics on it too! ;) I thought I downloaded one, but now I can't find it. Thanks!!

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. SARAH!!
    Somehow I was missing all of your posts and this morning one of yours popped up and I was like hey! She's still here!! :) Then I realized you had a new URL (somehow I missed this update) so I re-subscribed to your feed and have been getting caught up...geesh! You've definitely had a whirlwind of a summer! Congrats on the job and the big move! Love the engagement pictures! Wish I knew you were in my neck of the woods...I could have waved to you from the bottom of Millennium Force while you were at Cedar Point!
    So glad to hear you found a position teaching first grade!

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete