Boy, blogland has been crazy with Linky parties, but I'm not complainin' because I love to join up with others! The first linky is Tell me more that Amy from Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons is hosting.
1. My favorite color is pink and when I was about 16, my mom helped me stripe my whole room and I had a pink bedspread.
2. I have been with my fiance for over 6 years now and we are getting married October 12, 2013....couldn't be more excited!
3. My step-dad is from Italy and when I was 14, we took a 2 week family vacation to his hometown. I loved it! Such a different way of life. :)
4. My all-time favorite food is tacos.
5. Sometimes, I still like to break out a coloring book and do some coloring. :)
6. My favorite genre of music is country and I have high hopes of having a farm house one day.
7. I love Christmas and get into the mood as early as the beginning of October.
8. My favorite Disney character is Goofy and I was so excited to meet him when we went to Disney World when I was 15. (still a kid at heart)
The other linky is Teacher Idea Factory's Rockin' Resources, Things you Couldn't live without.
1. Teachers Pay Teachers...need I say more
2. My cricut...my goal this year is to utilize it more often!
3. Any and all Mailbox books! I submitted an idea a few months ago and they accepted it and I got a $20 certificate to use. I have a list of things to buy now! (also their headquarters are in Greensboro NC, which is only 20 min from me so I hope to go to their warehouse store!)
4. pinterest!! haha, I'm sure this is an obvious one to most ;)That's about it! I know I have more, but this is getting to be a very long post! haha. Hope you've enjoyed reading more about me and I can't wait to read about you!