Friday, June 8, 2012

It's Bittersweet

Hi friends! Sorry I haven't posted in a while but there were a couple things at work that came up and I wasn't in a happy mood. My last day was yesterday and it was bittersweet. I'll never step foot in that school again but I hope to have my own classroom (somewhere) this fall. It's definitely been a roller coaster ride with interviews and getting hopes up then no call backs. I haven't been on blogs lately just because it makes me a little sad to see all the cute things and I don't want to overwhelm myself when I don't have a class yet. I will keep my head up and I do apologize for all the lame boring posts lately. Hopefully I'll have some inspiration soon to make more games and stuff.

I just want you to know I am not gone just trying to stay focused and this hard job search. I will keep in touch! Thanks for listening. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment