Thursday, March 1, 2012

Money math game and a Freebie!

Hello friends!

I am so glad it's almost Friday. I had an incident with two little girls after school today fighting about a stuffed animal that one girl claimed was hers and the other said she got for her birthday. I didn't know who was telling the truth and needed to get the group on the bus so unfortunately it wasn't sorted out. :( I hope the daycare could fix it.

On a brighter note, I created a math file folder money game now available in my TN store! It helps children match money amounts with coins and I hope it helps my "firsties" since they are really struggling. The worksheet is yours for free! Only a few problems but I don't want to overwhelm them and each problem has two steps. Click on the picture to purchase the file and the worksheet to download! :) Have a good night...off to make some fettuccine alfredo! yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment