Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feelin the Love!

Hey everyone! Hope everyone's V-day is going well and the kids aren't too crazy! My afternoon is quiet because everyone is having parties so I can't pull my kids. I have 2 things to share with you!
1) I was awarded the Liebster Award! Yay! Thank you to baking, crafting, teaching! For this award. I know I have to give it to 5 bloggers with 200 or less followers, so I'm awarding it to those bloggers below! :)




2) I'm linking up with Buzzing with Ms. B. on her "How did you meet your hunny?" party.
I'll tell ya the story of how he asked me to marry him, since we are newly engaged! (it's only been a week and a half)......Steve and I have been dating for almost 6 years this May. Of course lately, I've been hounding him about when he was going to ask me. It was never a question and just the next step in our relationship. For months now, he's been frustrating me by showing me all these lovely rings online. I've told him what I wanted and all that jazz, but it was getting a little ridiculous! haha.  He always told me don't worry, be patient! So I relented and calmed down a bit. On Sat Feb. 4th, his brother and sister were in town. We all went to eat and had a nice time. I didn't realize Steve wasn't eating much of his food.(he eats a lot) When we got back to the apartment, he whipped out his laptop again and showed me this one ring (which I thought was the one) and I said it's very nice. Then he showed me this other ring (absoultely amazing) and I said I loved it, then he pushed the coffee table out of the way and had tears in his eyes and showed me that exact ring in his hands. My first words were are you serious?! haha. Of course I started crying and shaking. His brother and sis in law were in a on it and able to get pics! I love him so much! Our date is set for October 12, 2013. <3 Can't wait to spend our first valentines day together and an engaged couple! :)

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh!! HAPPY ENGAGEMENT! What a great story.

    Misty @
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's so great! Congratulations - what awesome timing! LOL

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very welcome!  I love your blog and definitely feel we have a lot in common with our positions which is helpful for me!  I love your story and congratulations!  Enjoy the planning and try not to stress to much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I check your blog often and I agree with the positions. I'm just praying and keeping my fingers crossed to get my own classroom next year. Preferably in first since that is the grade I seem to gravitate towards and love getting to teach my firsties in the pm :)

    ReplyDelete